Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Family Additions

In my blogging hiatus, I missed 2 very special announcements. Remember back in March when I talked about not-so-patiently awaiting the new arrivals in our family? Well both my cousins' had their babies and they are so much fun!


Robert "Kenan" Smith arrived in August and I got to meet him for the first time at Christmas. He and his mom and dad live in Knoxville, Tenn. He is so sweet and let me hold him a bunch. Here is his 5-month picture. I just love those cheeks!



Caroline Gray Harriman arrived in October and I was very excited to be at the hospital for her birth. I arrived around 6 p.m. after work and she was here by 6:30! She came very quickly. She also is so sweet and loving. While I was at the hospital, I was having flashbacks of when her big brother Hudson was born just 2 years earlier. Nathan and Sarah taught Hudson how to sing "Sweet Caroline" and they played it in the room after she was born.

No comments: