Monday, January 16, 2012

iPhone Pics

I was going through my iPhone pictures this weekend and I found some good ones to share.



Here is my cooking buddy. Every night when I make dinner, Tackle lays in the kitchen and watches - or just wait until I drop something for him to gobble up.


Last weekend we got to babysit our friends' baby Whitt. He was pretty fussy because he was teething. I couldn't get him to eat or fall asleep or basically do anything. I gave him to Ryan so I could go to the bathroom and I come back and he was fast asleep on Ryan's chest. That man has a way with babies. Very cute!

A Christmas creation via Southern Living. It is a Peppermint Cheesecake Layered Cake and it was the most complicated cake I have ever made. It took me 2 days to finally finish. While it was delicious, I probably won't ever make it again.
During our Christmas break I took Ryan to my mom's grave for the first time in Fort Smith. We left a Christmas Poinsettia to celebrate. My grandparents are buried right next to her and my cousin Leah is behind them. That was a special day for us.

Below is one of my Pinterest Christmas projects. I added all the Christmas cards I got to it until I ran out of room and started putting them on the refrigerator. I got 43 Christmas cards this year! I love getting them, it is one of my favorite holiday traditions.

My Christmas tree this year

In November I got to take my cousin Anniston to see the Nutcracker ballet to watch her ballet teacher perform. We had so much fun! She even wore her gold ballet shoes.





No comments: