Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Happening Again!

It has happened again. Another year when I have tons of new babies coming into my life. I just love it!

I will start in order.

Sheri and Ben - Baby Kendall Elizabeth due May 24th Sheri is Ryan's first cousin and has become one of my good friends. Ryan describes her as his sister and is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She teaches, well taught, my Body Flow class. On occasion, after our class, we would walk across the street for Mexican and beer, nullifying our workout, and catch up. Ben is a super sweet husband. Up until last week Sheri was teaching class and Ben would come to every class and demonstrate the moves she couldn't do any longer. For those of you who don't know, Body Flow is a mix of Thai Chi, Yoga and Pilate's and I am sad to say, Ben it MUCH better at it than me. They have been married for 10 years and its about time a baby arrive :)


Mark and Tracey - Baby Boy Bokermann due July 18th
Mark and Tracey are my cousins and this is #4 for them. Kinley and Will are getting so big and Baby Teddy is looking down on us from heaven. Tracey has taken a lot of precautions with this pregnancy but she is still having signs of early labor. Say an extra prayer for them. We can wait to meet this baby this summer! He will make a perfect addition to our family.


Jeni and Sam - Baby Sackett Due August 30th

I show you this pic of Sam and Jeni and Baby Cohen, who is only days old in this picture, because Jeni and Sam got a little surprise and will be adding another baby to the mix before Cohen is one!! Haha. We love it and Jeni is definitely the only person I know who could handle it. I am so sad to say that I STILL have not gotten a chance to meet Cohen. But he was at my wedding, he was just still cooking. I guess you could say he was part of the wedding party since Jeni was a bridesmaid. He now lives all the way in Indiana so we aren't very close ever. Once Baby Sackett #2 arrives I might just have to take a road trip to Indiana to see one of my favorite families!


Wes and Elizabeth - Baby Scott due September 30th
This is one of my favorite pictures ever of these 2 because if you know my cousin Wes at all, you know he is serious about 95% of his life so this is a rare glimpse into his goofiness. Wes and Liz live in Memphis and are my cousins on my mom's side. We are so excited to welcome the second grandchild and great-grandchild to the mix. Wes' sister Whitney had Keenan last year so I just know they will be very close cousins.

Please say a prayer for each one of these babies arriving in 2012. Pray they all arrive safely and in perfect health, that their mommies deliver them smoothly and that their daddies give their mommies anything they need ( ok, you can leave out that last part).


Dear Babies: I can't wait to meet each one of you!! You will be more loved than you can imagine!

No comments: