Thursday, March 22, 2012

ZBB=Let Down

All though we had fun as a group going to Little Rock to see the Zach Brown Band, the concert itself was a let down (which might have fallen victim to living up to the awesome Rascal Flatts concert the night before). After 2.5 hours of 2 opening acts (which were TERRIBLE) ZBB finally started. They played a lot of new stuff which is not as fun because we can't sing along. They also didn't interact very much with the crowd. I still like ZBB and am glad I went, but I don't feel the need to go to another one of their concerts. I only took 2 pics of that night.

Christina and I with our yummy swirl margaritas. And, no, we did not plan to look like twinkies.

A funny fact about the conecrt - I went with a bunch of friends from work. We invited Scott, my childhood friend who also works with us. He told us that he and his wife had bought tickets a while ago so they were already going. Once we got to the concert and sat down - Scott and Alli were in the seat and row directly in front of us! How random is that!


Over all my concert-filled weekend was so much fun. I was completely exhausted once I got home but it was worth every second.

No comments: