Wednesday, May 8, 2013

32 Weeks

P-Nut is now 32 weeks! All of a sudden the song "The Final Countdown" came to mind. We had a doctor's appt. last Thursday and P-Nut was measuring on schedule with a heart rate of 152. I had gained 7 lbs in the past 2 weeks but that is fairly normal. Total so far has been 24 pounds. Baby will now gain 1/2 pound each week so my weight gain will start to sky rocket. My doctor did tell me she was impressed that I was still wearing heels and that I had no stretch marks. That made me feel good! I now have what I call the "pregnant belly button." My innie has become an outtie for the time being.


When I get home at night, instead of going to my closet for a t-shirt I am raiding Ryan's draws for shirts. XLs are so much more comfortable these days. I am still sleeping fairly well with only the one bathroom trip at night- still at 3:30 a.m. every morning. There have been a few occasions I slept through the night and it has felt like heaven.

I think I have started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions now. I can't be sure though. They don't hurt and I only notice them when I happen to put my hand on my stomach and it is hard as a rock, so hard I can't even press on it. This is about the time they should be starting so I am just assuming. My uterus is starting to practice for the big day!

I got my weekly update email yesterday and it said baby should now be facing head down to prepare for birth!! That freaked me out!! Are we really to that point? I am pretty sure P-Nut is not head down yet because I asked the doc and she said the little booty was lower than the head. P-Nut is very, very active and kicks momma all day long. I can really tell body parts these days which is fun.

Overall I am still feeling fantastic!

Ryan and I both have this feeling that P-Nut will make an early debut. Ryan was 6 weeks early, his brother was 3 weeks, I was a week early and Spencer was about a week early. Therefore, we have been feeling the pressure to get our to do list accomplished around the house. We made a lot of progress on the nursery this past weekend and I can't wait to show it off once it is finally complete.

My next appt is next Friday and after that it will be weekly visits!!!! Ahhh! I really can't believe how fast this is all going.

No comments: