Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Grandparents

I thought I would take this time to introduce you to P-Nut's grandparents. Ryan and I are so lucky to have such wonderful parents that will be even better grandparents to our little one. P-Nut is the first grandbaby on both sides and he/she is ALREADY spoiled rotten by these four. We have been told on many occasions that we no longer matter and come second string to P-Nut - and of course, we wouldn't have it any other way.

Without further ado.....


Grandma and Grandpa
Both of Kathy and Jerry's parents went by Grandma and Grandpa and they wanted to carry on the tradition. Classic!


Coach and Jewel
One of the first things dad said when we told him he was going to be a grandfather was "The baby can call me Coach." Growing up a coach's daughter, this is only fitting. My great-grandmother and mom's grandmother was called "Mama Jewel" and mom thought it would be special to go by her grandmother's name. It is very suiting. 


Ryan and I are, of course, so excited to meet P-Nut but I think we might be even more excited for the grandparents to meet him or her. They are going to go nuts :)

No comments: