Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nina

Who watches the Vampire Diaries on CW? I do and I am not ashamed to say I love it! So dramatic, so much blood drinking, so unrealistic but sooooo addictive. Will Elena, the mortal, choose Stefan - the most romantic vampire you have ever seen or his brother Damon - the bad boy vampire that ever girl thinks she wants? Elena and Damon are a item in real life so part of me wants her to choose him but she was with Stefan first on the show until he went all Vampire Crazy on her. They were the perfect couple and I am always rooting for them to get back to where they were.
Nina Dobrev (Elena) always looks stunning at any event but I think the best she has ever looked is at the Met Gala last week. By the way, what in the heck is the Met Gala? It was jammed packed with stars. Anyway, this was my favorite dress from the whole evening and seeing it on one of my favorite actresses was a plus. It fits her like a glove and the dramatic train makes me swoon.  You go girl! 

No comments: