Monday, May 14, 2012

The Babies Have Arrived!

Remember this post when I laid out all the new babies that were coming into the world. Well yesterday was an exciting Mother's Day! Not one, but TWO of these precious bundles arrived!!

Kendall Elizabeth Koch
7 lbs, 5 oz
I am pretty sure I have a sixth sense about babies. Proof #1 was explained in this post and it happened again on Saturday night. I had a feeling I should text Sheri to see how she was feeling. She had been dilated for a couple weeks now and was due in 10 days. I never heard back from her that night, and for good reason: she was in labor!! I am telling you, I can sense these things! We got to go to the hospital and meet her on Sunday and she is perfect. I can't wait to babysit!


George Theodore Bokermann
3 lbs, 3 oz


Man George is a fighter! His mom Tracey has been in the hospital for the past few weeks on bed rest. This kid just couldn't wait to come out. The doctor's wanted to get him to 30 weeks and he made it to almost 31. I got a text around 8:30 last night that Tracey was going in for an emergency C-Section. Tracey says he is in the NICU now and doing good. He is such a cute, tiny little thing. Please pray that he continues to grow and gain weight. We know he can do it!

No comments: